How should we communicate the Easter message to our children? Some have suggested that the bloody torture of Calvary is far too gruesome for kids and should therefore be avoided. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Nica Lalli, an atheist author and educator, to the show. Nica’s recent op-ed in USA Today argues for raising kids in a “religion-neutral zone.” Are our churches doing much better than what Nica proposes?
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens