The firestorm of controversy surrounding incendiary statements made by Jeremiah Wright, Barack Obama’s pastor, has prompted a conversation about the place of politics in the pulpit. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore discusses the issue with Mark Dever, pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, DC.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case