To whom should church members turn to when dealing with their deepest struggles? Does the Bible have anything to say about issues of depression, addiction, or anxiety? Should churches just “outsource” their members to clinical psychologists when it comes to these issues? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler and guest Lance Quinn, Pastor-Teacher of The Bible Church of Little Rock, address many of these questions in an extended conversation about the place of biblical counseling.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case