The number of children — especially boys — diagnosed with ADHD has skyrocketed in recent years. On today’s show, Dr. Mohler says while some boys may well have some kind of genuine problem, the vast majority appear to be diagnosed as, well . . . boys.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens