The surging candidacy of Barack Obama has prompted many to ask whether Americans have finally overcome their regrettable history of racism and segregation. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore considers what the Obama candidacy means for American culture at large and for the church in particular.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship