The surging candidacy of Barack Obama has prompted many to ask whether Americans have finally overcome their regrettable history of racism and segregation. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore considers what the Obama candidacy means for American culture at large and for the church in particular.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)