Jim Wallis’ new book suggests that a new Great Awakening is on the way and it will dramatically change–for the better–the way in which Americans of faith conceive of their political engagement. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Wallis by phone for a discussion about the book.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case