As the Baby Boomer generation ages, more and more Americans are struggling to figure out how to best care for their aging parents. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore speaks with Allan Carlson about developing a Christian worldview on honoring and caring for the elderly.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens