With Super Tuesday only days away, a large number of Christians in America will go to the polls and cast their ballot for their party’s nominee. But should Christians have a distinct political and theological grid that they use in weighing their options? On today’s program, Dr. Mohler offers his own “patented” formula.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)