I was very pleased to join host Bill Goodman for a conversation on “One to One,” Kentucky Educational Television’s interview program. Bill Goodman adds a great deal to the intellectual conversation in Kentucky, and I enjoyed the conversation. We discussed a range of issues, but also my new book, Culture Shift. KET expands its public service by making these videos available online after broadcast. The program was originally broadcast on January 27, 2008 and can be viewed here.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)