In a culture that struggles to help boys transition into manhood, there are a few places that are doing it well. On today’s program Dr. Mohler broadcasts from Chamberlain-Hunt Academy–a Christian military boarding school in Port Gibson, MS–for a helpful conversation with Col. Shane Blanton about what one institution has been doing for over 100 years.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case