In his newest book, The Decline of African American Theology: From Biblical Faith to Cultural Captivity, Thabiti Anyabwile chronicles the evolution of African-American theology. He joins Dr. Mohler in the studio for a hopeful conversation about the history, state, and future of theological faithfulness among African-American churches.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case