Evangelical Christians often speak of their frustrations and struggles with sharing their faith with unbelievers. Beyond that, many Christians also struggle with knowing what exactly it is they are sharing. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by Mark Dever, senior pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church and author of The Gospel & Personal Evangelism, for a helpful conversation about the gospel and evangelism.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case