Evangelical Christians often speak of their frustrations and struggles with sharing their faith with unbelievers. Beyond that, many Christians also struggle with knowing what exactly it is they are sharing. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by Mark Dever, senior pastor of Capitol Hill Baptist Church and author of The Gospel & Personal Evangelism, for a helpful conversation about the gospel and evangelism.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens