Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Stephen Moore tells of coming to the troubling realization that his two teenage sons had become videogame junkies. Studies suggest that the Moore family is much like many of their fellow Americans as more and more teenagers devote countless hours to gaming. Mr. Moore joins us as a guest on today’s show for a thoughtful conversation.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1