Writing in The Wall Street Journal, Stephen Moore tells of coming to the troubling realization that his two teenage sons had become videogame junkies. Studies suggest that the Moore family is much like many of their fellow Americans as more and more teenagers devote countless hours to gaming. Mr. Moore joins us as a guest on today’s show for a thoughtful conversation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens