A recent article in First Things suggests that American families have lost their freedom to actively engage as Christians in a society increasingly immersed in pornography. And while we are all aware of the prevalence of pornography within media, the mall is becoming a frontline in this cultural shift. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler takes your calls and considers the implications of a culture awash in pornography.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case