In his speech today at the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library, Mitt Romney delivered what he hopes will be a compelling case for the importance of religious freedom and pluralism in American public life. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the substance of the speech, its political and theological implications, and whether or not it told evangelicals what they wanted to hear.
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case