A recent cover story in The Wall Street Journal reports about the controversy surrounding the school district superintendent in Argyle, Texas. When Jason Ceyanes began enforcing the district’s dress code at school dances and also banned “grinding” or “freak dancing,” the student body was less than pleased. But surprisingly, a number of parents joined their children in protesting Mr. Ceyanes’ actions. On today’s program, we consider what stories like this one say not just about Argyle, Texas, but about our culture at large.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens