What happens when Christian young adults go to university? For many, it initiates a season of life marked by an intellectual crisis of identity; many don’t survive. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by University of Texas professor J. Budziszewski, author of How to Stay Christian in College.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case