What happens when Christian young adults go to university? For many, it initiates a season of life marked by an intellectual crisis of identity; many don’t survive. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by University of Texas professor J. Budziszewski, author of How to Stay Christian in College.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens