A pair of recent articles makes the very clear suggestion that American culture is undergoing a significant cultural shift as new generations now assume the normalcy of homosexuality. As one reporter notes, the metaphor of being “in the closet” has become utterly obsolete for them. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers whether American culture has shifted so much that future generations will look back on Christians’ commitment to traditional biblical standards of sexuality as quaint, outdated, and indefensible.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case