No more Gideons Bibles in hotel rooms? That is the point of an article published in the online edition of Newsweek. Reporter Roya Wolverson explains that the trend in upscale hotels is to include no Bible among the room furnishings. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler says this development is another reminder that we are living in a time of tremendous cultural and moral change.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)