With recent news of Pat Robertson’s support of Rudy Giuliani in the GOP primaries, speculation has grown that American evangelicals have ‘matured’ in their political sensibilities as they try to negotiate their leverage in the public square. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore welcomes Joseph Loconte to the program for a helpful conversation about what evangelicals give up when they compromise on the issues of life.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case