Christianity Today‘s recent cover story by David Instone-Brewer has prompted a surge of debate among evangelicals about the biblical criteria for divorce and remarriage. Now, the issue has caught the attention of David Van Biema and TIME magazine. On today’s prgram, Dr. Mohler and guest Russell Moore explore the issue.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case