At least one prominent evangelical has suggested that the Reformation is “over” and it is time for Protestants and Roman Catholics to reconcile. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes church historian Carl Trueman for a helpful analysis of the very real and substantial theological divide that exists between historic Protestantism and Roman Catholicism.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case