All too often churches are unsure of how to serve and minister to military families in their midst. Many of us simply don’t understand what it is like to have a spouse or parent deployed. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes retired Lt. Gen. Pat Caruana into the studio for a helpful conversation about how churches can effectively serve those who serve our country.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case