When Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger signed Bill 777 from California’s state senate into law, he ignited a storm of controversy across the country. Proponents of the law are arguing that it is simply intended to protect GLBT students from harassment, but as Karen England notes, the bill’s language is vague enough that it could be used to demand that curricula and policies be revised to do away with material that portrays traditional families as an ideal.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)