The Church of England has suggested in recent days that organ donation is a matter of “Christian duty.” On today’s show, Dr. Mohler examines how a biblical worldview addresses the issue of organ donation and proposes some helpful Christian principles on the subject.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)