For some time now, commentators have noticed the marked numerical decline of America’s mainline Protestant denominations. And, in case you haven’t noticed, these denominations have been embroiled in controversy and threatened by unprecedented schism. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes historian Greg Wills into the studio for a helpful conversation on American religious life in the 20th century and how it has shaped the prospects for the 21st century.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)