The recent meeting of the Episcopal Church’s House of Bishops in New Orleans has only deepened the division and discord within America’s Anglican community. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler welcomes Ralph Webb and Canon Rev. Dr. Kendall Harmon, two evangelical voices from within the denomination, to comment on the significance of the New Orleans meeting and its implication for the future of Anglicanism.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case