World War II continues to fascinate, and for good reason. That global cataclysm reshaped the world and its effects are still unfolding in parts of the globe. Furthermore, new stories continue to unfold, even as archives are opened in both the United States and Europe. One of these stories comes from Gregory Freeman’s new book, The Forgotten 500 and Mr. Freeman joins us on today’s program.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1