The decision at the recent annual meeting of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America [ELCA] to keep its standards on homosexuality, but to discourage their enforcement raises questions of institutional integrity in the church. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers the problem of institutional hypocrisy.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship