When a Texas church recently made headlines for withdrawing its offer to host a funeral for a man who they discovered had been a practicing homosexual, they garnered a barrage of media attention. If churches want to avoid such embarrassing episodes, they have to carefully think through their policies on weddings and funerals.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens