When a Texas church recently made headlines for withdrawing its offer to host a funeral for a man who they discovered had been a practicing homosexual, they garnered a barrage of media attention. If churches want to avoid such embarrassing episodes, they have to carefully think through their policies on weddings and funerals.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)