At last week’s forum for Democratic presidential candidates, former Senator John Edwards apologized for having previously opposed same-sex marriage on religious grounds. However, when asked to explain what other reason he had for his continued opposition, he could not come up with an answer. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers whether Christians have any other argument against SSM other than exclusively theological or faith-based ones.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case