The World Council of Churches is working in cooperation with the Vatican to draft a common code of conduct for proselytizing. But as presented by one of the WCC’s spokesmen, the effort suggests a discomfort with any claims of Christian superiority or exclusivity. In fact, the group says that conversionist theology is something for which many Christians need a cure.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case