A pair of recent stories in major magazines remind us that the pet industry in America is big business. And for Christians, there are a host of other considerations at stake in any discussion of the significance of our animal companions. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines the often extravagant, child-substituting, and always profitable pet culture.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens