A pair of recent articles in The Times [London] call for a time when homosexuality will be “utterly normal.” But for Christian parents and their children, regular encounters with homosexuality in everyday life are increasingly routine. Now more than ever, parents must have an answer to the innocent questions a child will likely ask when confronted these situations. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler considers what would be the most loving and biblically honest answer to our kids.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)