Poverty has become a central theme in the race for the Democratic nomination recently. But does care for the poor mean nothing more than bloated government programs and handouts? What role should the church play? Are we doing a good job? To discuss these questions and more, Russell Moore is joined on today’s program by Marvin Olasky, Editor in Chief at WORLD Magazine.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1