Poverty has become a central theme in the race for the Democratic nomination recently. But does care for the poor mean nothing more than bloated government programs and handouts? What role should the church play? Are we doing a good job? To discuss these questions and more, Russell Moore is joined on today’s program by Marvin Olasky, Editor in Chief at WORLD Magazine.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case