A newly released report from the Pew Research Center suggests that Americans are less likely to associated parenthood with marriage; for many couples, childbearing is increasingly viewed as optional. On today’s program, guest host Russell Moore asks whether evangelical churches are following this trend. Joining Dr. Moore for today’s program are Brad Wilcox, professor of sociology at the University of Virginia, and Allan Carlson, author and presidetent of The Howard Center.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens