How should Christian families understand the place of Sunday as the Lord’s Day within the ebb and flow of home life? That’s the question raised by Dr. Moore on today’s program. Don Whitney joins him in the studio and Craig Harline, author of a new history of Sunday, joins us by phone for this conversation.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)