The Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision today to declare two school integration plans unconstitutional has once again placed the question of racial diversity in America at the center of public discourse. On today’s program, Dr. Moore speaks with John McWhorter, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, and Eric Redmond, pastor of Hillcrest Baptist Church in Maryland, about issues of race in America.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)