The Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision today to declare two school integration plans unconstitutional has once again placed the question of racial diversity in America at the center of public discourse. On today’s program, Dr. Moore speaks with John McWhorter, senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, and Eric Redmond, pastor of Hillcrest Baptist Church in Maryland, about issues of race in America.
- You Have Been Warned—The "Duck Dynasty" Controversy
- Moral Mayhem Multiplied—Now, It's Polygamy's Turn
- TIME Chooses its "Person of the Year"—What Are We to Think?
- Nelson Mandela and the Ironies of History
- The Briefing 12-16-13
- The Briefing 12-17-13
- Another Shooting, But the Same Vexing Questions Remain