The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has increasingly become a part of the mainstream of American religious life. In doing so, Mormons have often come to be categorized as simply another Christian denomination or sect. But is there any true sense in which Mormonism can rightly be called ‘Christian’?
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case