David Benatar’s book, Better Never To Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence, represents a serious philosophical attempt to suggest that, all things considered, non-existence is preferable over life. Released by a major academic press, the book cannot be casually dismissed. And on today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines Benatar’s thesis from a biblical perspective.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens