David Benatar’s book, Better Never To Have Been: The Harm of Coming Into Existence, represents a serious philosophical attempt to suggest that, all things considered, non-existence is preferable over life. Released by a major academic press, the book cannot be casually dismissed. And on today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines Benatar’s thesis from a biblical perspective.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1