Can a Christian also be a Muslim? That’s the question at the center of a controversy surrounding the Rev. Ann Holmes Redding, an Episcopal priest. Ms. Redding has claimed that her liberal Christian beliefs are in harmony with the tenets of Islam. Somehow, it seems she has missed most of the traditional beliefs of both religious systems.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)