It was forty years ago today that Israel and its surrounding Arab neighbors became engaged in what has come to be known as the Six-Day War. The results of the conflict have had a massive impact on contemporary political and social life in the Middle East, but commentators and pundits are divided in their analysis of the war. Today we’re joined by Ralph Peters for a helpful reminder of the significance of the Six-Day War.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens