What happens when boys grow up without the influence of male authority? Writing in The Guardian [London], Stewart Dakers warns that the absence of engaged males in authority — fathers in particular — leads to brutal, crude, dangerous, and narcissistic teenage boys and young men.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach