What happens when boys grow up without the influence of male authority? Writing in The Guardian [London], Stewart Dakers warns that the absence of engaged males in authority — fathers in particular — leads to brutal, crude, dangerous, and narcissistic teenage boys and young men.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case