The mainstream media is abuzz with the suggestion that a “new breed” of evangelicals is emerging who are concerned with a broader social policy. On today’s program we talk with Michael Cromartie, Vice President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, about whether or not evangelicals are likely to abandon their traditional moral commitments for the sake of a broader agenda.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case