Christopher Hitchens is one of the most prolific public intellectuals and essayists of the day. And his new book, God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything, is yet another in a series of recent attempts of what has been called the “new atheism” to debunk the credibility of religious belief. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines Hitchens’ book and the challenge it poses to Christian faith.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach