Christopher Hitchens is one of the most prolific public intellectuals and essayists of the day. And his new book, God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything, is yet another in a series of recent attempts of what has been called the “new atheism” to debunk the credibility of religious belief. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler examines Hitchens’ book and the challenge it poses to Christian faith.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)