Rebecca Mead has written a captivating book on the obsession Americans have developed with the modern wedding. More often than not, churches have capitulated to this cultural phenomenon, raising serious questions about how we should understand the significance and meaning of weddings. Ms. Mead joins us on today’s program for a timely conversation about the subject.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1