A newly proposed bill in the U.S. House of Representatives contains a notably narrower exception clause for religious institutions who are unwilling to hire active homosexuals. This raises questions not only for churches, but also for Christian schools and colleges. Greg Baylor joins us from the Christian Legal Society to address what this proposed legislation might mean.
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- How Does it Happen? Trajectories Toward an Adjusted Gospel
- Air Conditioning Hell: How Liberalism Happens