A newly proposed bill in the U.S. House of Representatives contains a notably narrower exception clause for religious institutions who are unwilling to hire active homosexuals. This raises questions not only for churches, but also for Christian schools and colleges. Greg Baylor joins us from the Christian Legal Society to address what this proposed legislation might mean.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- The Briefing Special Edition: Supreme Court Ruling on Hobby Lobby Case