Francis Beckwith’s recent announcement that he was resigning his position as president of the Evangelical Theological Society, and withdrawing his membership, due to his return to the Roman Catholic Church, has prompted a flurry of discussion. On today’s program, Dr. Mohler is joined by Dr. Bruce Ware, vice president of ETS, to attempt to analyze what Beckwith’s announcement suggests of how evangelical identity should best be understood.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Sexual Confusion and the End of Friendship