The Institute for Jewish and Community Research recently conducted a poll of American college professors, asking them to rate their feelings toward specific religious groups. The report points to one glaring fact — a majority of the polled faculty members said they held “unfavorable” views of American evangelicals. Professor Cary Nelson, president of the American Association of University Professors, joins us on today’s program to assess the significance of the study.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1