William Bennett once observed that America was fast becoming “the kind of nation civilized nations sent missionaries to.” In truth, that is what America has now become, with the installation of Martyn Minns as “missionary bishop” for the Convocation of Anglicans in North America (CANA). On today’s program we hear from Bishop Minns as to what his installation means for the future of Anglican life.
- Raising Boys Without Men--The New Feminist Fantasy
- 'Get with the Program' -- The Church of England Votes to Ordain Women Bishops
- God, the Gospel, and the Gay Challenge -- A Response to Matthew Vines
- Has God Called You? Discerning the Call to Preach
- Ten Books for Eager Reading -- The 2014 Summer Reading List
- There Is No 'Third Way' -- Southern Baptists Face a Moment of Decision (and so will you)
- Raising Teens in the Media Culture, Part 1